August 13, 2012

It Will All Pay Off. :)

"God, I know it will all pay off… I know good things come to those who wait for you, and I’m sure that you know my heart far better than I do, and you know what you are doing. It’s hard to be patient and obedient Father; especially when I see something that I always wanted pass me by, chase me, but I didn’t grab it because you told me not to. It hurts, but I do delight in letting go of myself to give way for more of you in this life. I never realized how much you wanted me until I found myself today, making a choice, maybe a choice that was not that hard, but a choice that led me to realize that my journey is not getting any easier anymore… It led me to see that I really cannot hold on to myself if I wanted to follow you. Though I have always known that, I only came to understand it when I felt the pain of slowly opening my hands and giving up even my dreams to wait for you and for your will to be unfolded before my eyes, It’s hard to not know what would be next, knowing that my dreams could possibly not be fulfilled anymore, But I trust you Father that you know what’s best, even if it means forgetting what I’ve always wanted.

This could be a turning point for me, and I would definitely not forget this, the moment when I learned to really let go of something good for the first time with no reservations at all. I really have no idea of what could be in store next for me, but instead of doubt, it gives me more security and peace; if only I knew from the start that trusting you this much would lead to this kind of contentment, then I could’ve not wasted myself trying to hold on too much on things and trying to make them work on my own. You truly make me love you more each day Lord. As I look on how I’ve walked this life so far, I can never have enough words to describe how good you are to me. Even this whole life cannot fill the gratitude I have towards your faithfulness you’ve shown me through the years. And today Father, I am not afraid to tell the world that I’m not afraid to let go of anything because I know you’re not letting me go, I’m certain that you have everything in your hand and I shouldn’t be afraid of missing anything in this life, for I know that when I have you, I have everything I need, and everything I wanted is found in you. Even if I lose anything in this life, regret won’t fill my heart because you are enough. Even if no one recognizes, cares, honors, helps, believes or looks after me, I know you do; and whenever, wherever, whatever and however I may be, I know you never change. I know it won’t be easy, but I know better how you hold everything in your hands, nothing would be too hard for you.
Once again I will say, “God I know it will pay off” I know you see my heart and my faith. I want to do your will Father, though I haven’t completely Fathomed where you’re leading me, but I want that. Wherever it is, be it.

Now I truly believe that a broken heart has been your greatest blessing to me so far, and I know it will lead me to the wholeness which can only be found in you. Thank you Father for everything that I’ve been through; and for you Spirit which keeps me learning and changing. Now I’m excited, greater things are yet to come for me. And I know God, everything’s gonna pay off. More of you is all I want, and being with you forever and beholding you face to face would make every second of this life I have PAID OFF. :)"



Blessings can be the greatest tests for you faith, especially to your assurance and security to your God. this life is temporal, our God is eternal. make sure your choices count for what matters most, unless they do, it will all end to nothing.

there are things we always wanted in this life, things we were used to having, relationships, habits, material blessings, pride, attitudes or other things that give you satisfaction NOW. but I tell you, they won't last as much as the peace and satisfaction His love gives, now you choose, you choose between loving your life, or losing it for greater LIFE, REAL life. Jesus said in Matthew 10:39 "Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it." :)

if there's one verse that encouraged me so much to share this with you, it is the assurance I have found in Psalm 112, especially verses 6 & 7:

Psalm 112[a]
1. Praise the Lord. Blessed are those who fear the Lord, who find great delight in his commands.
2. Their children will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed.
3. Wealth and riches are in their houses, and their righteousness endures forever.
4. Even in darkness light dawns for the upright, for those who are gracious and compassionate and righteous.
5. Good will come to those who are generous and lend freely, who conduct their affairs with justice.
6. Surely the righteous will never be shaken; they will be remembered forever.
7. They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord.
8 .Their hearts are secure, they will have no fear; in the end they will look in triumph on their foes.
9. They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor, their righteousness endures forever;
their horn will be lifted high in honor.
10. The wicked will see and be vexed, they will gnash their teeth and waste away; the longings of the wicked will come to nothing.

Finding it hard to surrender? just remember: IT WILL ALL PAY OFF. :)

Thanks (^_^)
Ocha Samohito

No comments:

Post a Comment