April 12, 2013

You know better than I


You walked with me through the stars
Joyful and gladness are in my heart
The love that you bring into my life
Is more than enough to touch the sky

You are the light to my very soul
The most high in the raging storm
Be still and hold the waters
Dry the land that I may walk

But the wind blows in the wilderness
My mind turned into the deep darkness
This life you gave is now priceless
The pattern of this world is my sadness

Sin keeps bringing me in the pit of death
Money and fame are now my shame
I forget the love that we have
To you my Jesus pain is what i left



I cried for help my life is sinking
This life i can’t control sin is winning
Consequences that i must face
But you came and rescue me

I never thought i bring you hurt
I never thought i bring you pain
I never thought i made you cry
I never thought i said goodbye

But you my Jesus loves so deep
Saved my life and sacrifice yours
For me to gain that i am yours
You gave up everything to call me yours

You my Lord loves so sweet
Like the water in the stream so pure and clean
How can i repay is all i ask
But you answered me you have forgiven me

You know better than i
For you is the author of this very life
My life belongs to you alone
I love you for everything you are.......


Thanks (^_^)
Ocha Samohito

No comments:

Post a Comment