November 20, 2012

The Great Father

Many of us born with a father beside them and there are some who never met their father in their lifetime. My letter for today is about knowing God as the Great Father. I remember in my teenage life there are times when I’ve felt abandoned and left alone by my father. There are experiences and situations that though my father is near and yet he’s so far away. I guess many of us felt and experienced the same way too. But good thing my father did not throw me in the garbage can or else I will end up as a garbage man. Kidding aside, I know there are times when we ask the question “WHY”. But going back with my life I realized there is another Father who loves us and cared for us for a very long time. He said in Psalms that He knit us in our mother’s womb. He even knows how many bones we have or our hair. He knows whose parents we will have. And he is God....

John said for God so loved the world, God loved us. He sent His begotten Son that whoever believes in Him will have Eternal life. That is the love of the Father our God to us. He even gave and sacrificed His Son for us. That we may become co heirs of Christ, brothers.
I myself experienced how great He is as a Father and I see it in everyday of my life. I am a back slider Christian a long ago, loses my faith and run away from God.


 I live my life in the darkness and it is like living in a jungle. But one day I found my life below six feet under. My life is drowning, and that is the time I found in myself God really loves us whatever wrong we have done He still there to lift us and willing to give us 2nd chance, He is merciful, in the verge of my dying body God saves me and healed me. How about that. How great is that. God is really Amazing Father and really loved His Children and that is us. He will never condemn us, He may get angry with us but He never builds grudges against us. 
God as a Father will never think twice in times of our needs we just need to believe for He has said I will be with you. I will never forsake you. That is the promise of God to His children and of course when we ask we make sure that we believe for it is written in James that when we ask we must believe.
God is waiting for you today. Let Him enter our hearts. God said He is with us and will always be with us. And nothing is impossible for what we have is more than enough. Friend let God take the control. Let Him be the Father He always wanted to be for us. And see the greatness of life today.....

Prayer: Father God we come before you today, accepting you as the Great Father of my life. I am receptive in everything you want for my life. Make me yours and always be with me in everyday of my life.. in Jesus Name.............. Amen  

Thanks (^_^)

Ocha Samohito

No comments:

Post a Comment