November 19, 2012

God’s perfect timing.

2 Peter 3:8 
" But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. "
Have your dreams been delayed? Or are you unemployed for a long time and it’s hard looking for a job. Do you pray for something and it doesn’t come yet and you are tired of waiting? Sometimes we push things on our own strength and sometimes we are almost there and suddenly everything is messed up. My letter for today is about waiting for the perfect timing of God. When we are still a child we don’t like waiting when we ask for something or we get mad when our mother insist to buy the toy that we want. Because we like the short cut way of life. Living in a modern life where everything is short cut and sad but true life also runs in short cut.

The Lord say’s in Psalms 1: I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.
2: He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. 3: He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God.

Many will see and fear the LORD and put their trust in him.
God is in control. Yes He is. If we put our faith and believe, release all the doubts and put your trust in God. Sometimes we ask God but we doubt apostle James said that those who ask but doubt will be given nothing for if we ask we must believe that is faith in God. God wants us to believe. Recently I have a trouble, a difficult situation. 


The realty who owns the subdivision where we do some house project holds one of our project sites. I didn’t open it to the owner because I don’t want her to be troubled so I make some moves. Prayer and fasting are really effective then read my Bible and I found the verse to wait for the Lord’s perfect timing. So I did what I’m telling you. I wait for the Lord’s perfect timing. The owner is about to come to the site in just 1 hour but we are still on hold. I don’t want the owner to know that our construction is on hold because of trouble. But God is really a good God of perfect timing. About 15 minutes before the owner come the engineer of the realty calls and said okay the work resume and in that perfect timing I really thank God jumping and dancing and singing God is so awesome. 

You may tell me that maybe a coincidence but I believe that is the hand of God. In fact our new plans have not yet paid so there is really no reason for us to resume work but in that perfect timing God made a way. The owner comes and chatted with the whole crew calm and happy. We are maybe tired of waiting for something but today is a new day. Ask God a without hesitation and believe. We are His Children and His love for us is greater than we ever known. Sometime God delayed it because there might be a bad consequences and saving us from pain. Or sometimes we are asking for a small thing. God is bigger than this world and he wants to give us more than we ask for. Or sometimes we doubt. Friends God is a loyal God to us. All He ever wanted for us is our happiness He created us because He loves us. He said His plans for us is to prosper us not to harm us. Put your trust and faith to God and see that life is more than this. Renew your strength and God will always there for us.. walk with Him today and see life full of joy and happiness... God is love.

Prayer: Lord we thank you for everything that we have that comes from you. We may be on the verge of giving up our dreams or losing hope but you said our hopes are in you Lord so we put our shoulders back and believe. We are lions, we are conquerors and we are your Children we believe in you. Let your will be done in our life... in Jesus Name... Amen...

Thanks (^_^)
Ocha Samohito

No comments:

Post a Comment