June 23, 2012

I Don’t Want To Be Alone

Life is so uncertain that makes me think what would lie ahead of me
Many times I’ve been thinking what would be my life after here
Will I be able to get the crown of glory or will I be in doomed?
The idea of being uncertain is frightful and dreadful
That makes me restless and weaker

I tried to find the answer of all my questions
Yet the more I seek to know the answer the more I don’t understand it
And all the more my heart becomes desperate yet I could find nothing
I can’t hold on the idea of being alone, being neglected, being left behind
It makes me cry every time I’ve come to think of it

I needed someone so desperately, so intense, so greatly
I don’t want to be alone in this life because I don’t know how to live
I don’t know how to take things rightly without someone guiding me
I don’t know how to walk without someone supporting me
I don’t know how to love without someone loving me

Although I could not see you and feel you by my side, I know you are here
Though I could not touch you, I know you are holding me tightly
Your presence is always around me, helping me
So I have a special request from You
Please don’t let me go
Hold on to me because I don’t want to be alone
 


Thanks (^_^)
Ocha Samohito

No comments:

Post a Comment