February 10, 2012

Love letter to God

From everlasting to everlasting
Lord in this life you are the meaning
Even if we are not deserving
Still you are the God of caring

I am worthless but paid priceless
Blood of Jesus the God of all the ages
Born in flesh that you can bless
People who undeserved you’ve given rest

Mountains tremble at the sound of your voice
Thunders roar and the storm falls but your rainbow controls
Control this life that it may not fall
For you are the God of my very soul

Lord this is my love letter
For everything you make it better
My love for you grows deeper
Lord this is my prayer

Dreams became reality
My goals I can see
The future is all about me
How can I not thank Thee?

Lord thank you for everything
My heart forever will sing
Declaring and glory I will bring
For you are my God my King...

Thanks (^_^)
Ocha Samohito

No comments:

Post a Comment